Download uTorrent 3.5.0 Beta 44010: A BitTorrent client with a small footprint and good feature set, stability, performance, and support for older hardware. uTorrent was designed to use minimal system resources while offering the rich functionality of the larger clients.The features which are present in other BitTorrent clients are here in µTorrent, including scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading and compatibility with BitComet-Mainline DHT It has all the present features and functions which are present in the other BitTorrent including scheduling, bandwidth prioritization, RSS auto-downloading and compatibility with BitComet-Mainline DHT
uTorrent Technical Specification
- BitTorrent Labs icon to the status bar
- Help menu items for bundle and BitTorrent Labs
- Change logging in settings to remove OpenX
- Keyboard shortcut to refresh ads now
- Overlay image when “i” is hovered over
- Custom PDD
- Teredo Tunneling / IPv6 support
- UPnP support for all versions of Windows
- Peer exchange
- Protocol Encryption
System Requirements :
- Operating Systems – Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM (Memory) – 256 MB of RAM Required
- Hard Drive Space – 20 MB of Free space Required
- Processor – Intel Pentium 3 or Later
How To Install uTorrent 3.5.0 Beta 44010 BETA on your PC?
- Load uTorrent Program from your Disks.
- Run as Administrator.
- Complete the Registration information.
- Select the installation options.
- After it being installed click on finish.
Unlike many other torrent clients available, µTorrent does not eat away at valuable system resources; in fact, the program typically runs on approx. 6MB of memory. µTorrent is contained within a single executable file, smaller than 1 MB,Some of the features include: peer exchange, DHT, IPv6 support, protocol encryption, proxy support, a WebUI, intelligent disk caching system, quick-resume of transfers, initial seeding, bandwidth scheduler, UPnP, and lots more.